Right now, Lions are improving communities around the world. We're meeting to plan a local project. We're sponsoring international exchanges for young people. We're bringing clean drinking water to a remote village. We're building. We're sharing. We're repairing. And we're having fun.
We have community clubs that meet in person. Cyber clubs that meet online. And special interest clubs that can be based on your profession, a hobby or anything you care about. Each club matches the needs of its members to help them support their community – right now.
Lions Clubs Members
Lions are groups of service-minded men and women who are interested in improving their communities. We are young people, families and friends alike. To become a Lion is to become an active volunteer, a member of a respected international organization, a leader in your community and a friend to people in need.
There are many reasons to become a member. As a Lion, you will:
- Help your community and gain valuable skills;
- Make an impact on people’s lives – locally and internationally;
- Learn to be a leader – and lead a respected organization;
- Network with business people in your community and around the world;
- Energize your life and have fun;
- You’ll grow personally and professionally. And you’ll know that what you do is worthwhile and appreciated.
For more information on joining a Lions Club contact one of your local Lions Clubs
or send us an email
. Note that membership is by invitation only.